Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Acne does tea tree oil work

« ...So I found a date that I could spare 3 days and started the fasting ritual. After 3 days my acne seemed only a little better, but then on the 4th day (after I had finished) I awoke to clear skin. Yes, acne free in 3 days works......
...What you need to realize is that your body reacts certain ways to different foods. If you notice that chocolate or chips or some other type of food causes your to break out then you should discontinue that food....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...In some people, the acne blackheads are due to a simple food allergy. In this case, the acne blackheads natural treatment would simply be to discover which foods are causing the allergic reaction, and eliminate them from your diet. This can sometimes produce a very fast improvement in blackhead development....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne white heads on face, well sunshine damped my acne on my back, acne treatment natural skin care skin care cream b

No comments: